The Beagle comes in a large varitey of colors. There are 25 AKC color combinations.
Making up those 25 color combinations are 10 colors.
There are also 6 distinct markings that a Beagle may have.
The 2Red: A red Beagle will be a reddish-orange colored dog. The two colors will not be distinct. The coat will be one blend of a red-orange color. Red will not mean red as in an apple. The fur will be any color from a dusty orange to a deep dark red
Blue: This is a diluted (faded) black. A true Blue Beagle will have blue pigmentation; thus making the distinction between black or blue. It's fur will be a dull black color but his nose will a blue tint/sheen to it. This often is not noticeable unless the dog is outside in the bright sunshine.
Lemon: A pure solid lemon Beagle is very rare. More common is the Lemon & White. As the pure white lemon Beagle puppy grows, to an adult dog, the base color will be a pure white or an off-white with light golden patches.
Bluetick & Redtick: The term of tick refers to freckle-like spots on the dog. Bluetick is a diluted (faded) black and redtick can range from light orange to a deep, dark red spots.
Fawn, Tan & Brown: There is a distinction between these three Beagle colors. Fawn is the lightest color in this range, tan is in the middle and brown is a color similar to that of a chocolate candy bar.
What About Chocolate? Many people (even some breeders) refer to chocolate Beagles. This is not an official AKC color. These beagle will fall into the fawn, tan or brown categories.
Black and tan. Little to no white on the dog. Some will have a tan head while others will keep a mostly black head with brown eyebrows
5 Possible Color Combinations
Black & White
Blue & White
Red & Black
Black & Tan
Brown & White
Lemon & White
Red & White
Tan & White
Black, Red & White
Black, Tan & White
Black, White & Tan
Black, Tan & Bluetick
Black, Tan & Redtick
Black, Fawn & White
Brown, White & Tan
Blue, Tan & White
Red, Black & White
White, Black & Tan
Your puppy is guaranteed to be in good health and free from visible signs of infection at time of delivery, a record of All Vaccinations and Wormings will be given to new owner.
* MAKE SURE you are ready for the responsibility of a puppy and have made arrangement with your landlord BEFORE you make a payment! Deciding that you are just "not ready" once the puppy gets to you is not an option. We will be happy to take the puppy back (shipping at buyers expense) but, NO REFUND will be given.
* Refrain from taking puppy to public places until puppy has had all its vaccinations. (as recommended by your veterinarian) to insure full immunity against diseases. This includes but is not limited to dog parks and pet stores such as Petsmart.
* Provide puppy with routine preventative care, such as, but not limited to:
* Annual physical examinations by a licensed veterinarian.
* Follow veterinarian guidelines for vaccinations and worming.
* Please understand that owning a puppy means you will incur some vet visits!! Even the healthiest of puppies must see the vet at least once a year!
* Our puppies have a non-refundable deposit of $200.00 which is included in the total cost of the puppy.
* We are happy to keep a puppy longer than 8 weeks but please make arrangements ahead of time so that we know what is going on. If we are unable to contact you and no arrangements have been made at 8 weeks the deposit will be forfeited.
* Balance will be due before the puppy is delivered.
* Your puppy is guaranteed until 1 year of age against fatal and life altering congenital disease which adversely affects the health of the animal.
* Seller will not be responsible for any medical expenses incurred. Buyer is aware that owning a puppy means trips to the veterinarian and understands that he/she will be responsible for all expenses. The guarantee is limited to the cost of the puppy.
* As of date of delivery, the puppy will have received proper vaccinations and wormings. The buyer has been informed of these and is responsible for future vaccinations and wormings.
* This guarantee does not include Coccidia, Giardia and Kennel Cough which is common in puppies and usually caused by bacteria. Kennel Cough is self limiting and must run its course, like the common cold. Coccidiosis: This guarantee does not cover Coccidiosis. Coccidia are parasites that live in the cells of a dogs intestines. It is common for puppies to have this parasite present. Any type of stress (shots, environment changes, ect...) may cause a coccidia infection.
A puppy showing any serious genetic or congenital defect will be replaced as follows:
* Animal must show the defect by 1 Year of age. Breeder must be notified of the problem within 3 business days of the licensed veterinarian’s determination of the problem and the report must be forwarded to the breeder’s veterinarian. The breeder’s veterinarian must concur with the report.
* A puppy with a defect must be returned in good condition (other than the specified problem).
* No refund, in part or in full, will be given unless something happens to the puppy while in sellers care.
* This guarantee applies only to the original owner , agreement is nontransferable to a 3rd party.
* Replacement puppy will be mutually agreed upon by both parties and of comparable quality. It is understood that the replacement puppy may not be from the same parents as the original puppy. A refund of the original cost of puppy is also an option.
* Buyer is responsible for transportation costs on the replacement puppy.
* Any physical problem which is or could be the result of injury is not covered under this guarantee.
* The breeder guarantees a healthy companion pet, but does not guarantee the buyer will be able to show or breed the animal regardless of show or breeding potentials.
* This contract supersedes any and all previous agreements.
This contract is null and void if the terms and conditions are not fulfilled
DEPOSITS: We are happy to accept deposits. They are $200 and are non refundable unless something were to happen to the puppy you wanted. The $200 comes off the price of the puppy. We are happy to keep a puppy as long as you would like us to but we ask that if you want us to keep a puppy past 8 weeks that you make arrangements so we know what is going on. If contact is not maintained and prior arrangements have not been made the deposit will be forfeited after 8 weeks. . If you already have a deposit on a puppy do not worry. It is still fine. I just had to raise them because I have had several people back out after the puppies were older. Thanks for your understanding.
We do offer stud fees to approved dogs. The fee is a flat rate that is dependant on the boy you use or pick of the litter. We will not allow larger dogs to breed to our mini boys. This is because it can endanger the boy to do so. To be allowed to come on our place your dog must be current on all shots and have records to back that up. We have a contract that you are welcome to view if you are interested. If you are sending us an email about stud fees please include a picture of your dog, how much she weighs, how tall she is and how she is registered.